Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift and One Direction’s Harry Styles photographed together in New York City
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2012 at 08:12 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Taylor Swift and Harry Styles snapped in New York|
Directioners are up in arms after their beloved Harry Styles was photographed strolling in New York City with pop star Taylor Swift - all but confirming that the two are actually dating.
Rumors have been swirling about the potential power couple, but the photographs that Perez Hilton shared on Sunday seem to make their status official.
Harry Styles and Taylor Swift were photographed in Central Park on what appeared to be a romantic and casual stroll over the weekend. The downtime comes as Swift is experiencing massive success from her very recently-released album ‘Red,’ and as Styles is gearing up for his One Direction concert in NYC at Madison Square Garden this week.
Not surprisingly, One Direction’s diehard fanbase of Directioners have taken to Twitter, and haven’t taken the news too lightly.
The Examiner reports that a friend of Styles’ said “Harry is livid. He wants to be able to date who he wants without 1D fans going into overdrive just being linked to someone [like Taylor Swift].”
“He knows he gets a lot of attention from girls, but is fed up. He wants to have a normal love life and feels bad for his friend Taylor.”
One Directioner wrote to Taylor on Twitter saying “If you’re dating my Harry, I’ll kill you.”
Wonder how Taylor and Harry - already dubbed ‘Haylor’ - will pan out? Guess we’ll have to wait and see!
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...