Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Swift and Harry Styles enjoyed a romantic mini break with his parents
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2012 at 08:38 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Swift and Styles|
The smitten popstars - who are reportedly getting serious - were spotted enjoying a quiet getaway in England's picturesque Lake District and a day out in Bowness-on-Windermere in Cumbria earlier this week where they shopped for Christmas presents together for their families.
Local eyewitness Claire Dibbs told the MailOnline.com: "I was hyperventilating, I just never expected to see them. She introduced herself, she was really lovely. She said they were just here for the day and I think they were there with his parents. Taylor said they were leaving soon.
"Taylor had a lot of bags from Beatrix Potter world - I saw some cuddly toys poking out of the top of the bag. They'd done a lot of shopping. Taylor said she loved the area and said it was really pretty."
A spokesman for the Beatrix Potter nursery shop also confirmed: "Harry Styles and Taylor Swift popped in and bought some beautiful gifts for members of their family from our boutique shop."
The One Direction singer, 18, was spotted introducing his new American girlfriend to his sister Gemma on Monday and couldn't keep their hands of each other.
A fellow diner told Heatworld.com: "Harry and Taylor were putting spoons on their noses and fooling around with each other and taking photos of each other. After that they were stood talking and Harry kept putting his hand on Taylor's bum.
"Taylor had her arms around him a lot and they were really close all night."