Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Taylor Lautner will be friends with Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson "forever"
Posted on Thursday, August 04, 2011 at 09:25 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
He told Hollywoodlie.com: "My parting gifts were our friendships, lifelong friendships. We all get along great. We're definitely going to continue spending time together. Whether we're promoting these movies or whatever.
"There were tears on the last days, from everyone. I was the one who predicted it was actually going to be emotional on the last day."
Taylor has previously revealed he had mixed emotions about the end of the franchise.
He said: "I think it's mixed emotions, for sure.
"Half of me says, 'This is a relief. I get some time off, I get to spend some time with family and friends and do other things,' but the other half says, 'This is so weird.' I've been filming with these people for years, so it's definitely a bummer."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...