Tatum O'Neal has sold her house for $1.72 million
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Irish Entertainment Blog
The 49-year-old actress first listed the two-bedroom, two-bathroom condominium inside the Jewish Daily Forward building in New York for $6,000-a-month rent but in September 2012 the property was put up for sale, and sparked a bidding war.
The house was originally listed for $1.65 million, and attracted interest from 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' star Rooney Mara and 'The Social Network' actor Jesse Eisenberg before being sold to Daniel and Abby Ziluca.
Realtor Tim Cass said of selling the 1,435 square foot home: "It got a lot of attention. It's a very unique property."
The mezzanine-level property has a domed ceiling which was originally part of the lobby of the Forward building and is the only condo inside the 45,000-square-foot, 29-unit building that has direct elevator access from the street.
The property was built in 1912 and converted into condos in 2006, but retained many original features, such as the stained-glass windows inside Tatum's old house.
The realtor added: "They maintained the original integrity of the building."
The former child actress bought the property for $1.43 million in 2006.
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...