Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Tara Reid admits she hates reports about her partying
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2012 at 10:21 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Tara Reid partied in Ireland this month with Irish due Jedward|
Talking about the reports, she said: "Of course I give a s**t, because I think it affects you getting other jobs, but I am not going to not go out because people care ... You are human, you have to go out and eat."
Tara - who last August announced she had married Bulgarian financier Zack Kehayo in Greece, but later admitted the union was not legal - likens the interest in her private life to a media "circus".
She told HDNet talk show, 'Naughty But Nice': "When you are making the film, it's easier because you are playing the character. But when you are promoting a show, you are going somewhere else. But then boom, the movie comes out and then you are promoting it and it's like a circus."
However, she believes anti-bullying campaigns have improved the treatment people like herself, although she believes people should be more careful about what they say on social media.
She added: "I think people are more aware and it's not as bad as it used to be."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...