Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Taken 2’ star Liam Neeson says he misses his wife Natasha Richardson ‘every day’
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2012 at 09:46 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Natasha Richardson and Liam Neeson|
"I do miss my wife every day, more than anything," Neeson told German magazine In.
Richardson passed away after a tragic ski accident led to a severe head injury in 2009. Since his wife’s tragic passing, Neeson has been left to care for his two children Michael and Daniel alone.
"I wouldn't say that I'm a strict father," the Antrim native said.
"I'd say I am a fair, conservative father. I put emphasis on traditional values in their upbringing. I want my sons to become loyal, honest and faithful human beings."
Neeson has said in the past that his sons are huge fans of his original ‘Taken’ film, even asking their father to record famous lines from the movie as their voicemail messages!
‘Taken 2’ has found massive success in the US box office during its opening weekend when it scooped up $50 million, proving that Neeson is still a force to be reckoned with.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...