Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Taken 2’ star Liam Neeson says he misses his wife Natasha Richardson ‘every day’
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2012 at 09:46 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Natasha Richardson and Liam Neeson|
"I do miss my wife every day, more than anything," Neeson told German magazine In.
Richardson passed away after a tragic ski accident led to a severe head injury in 2009. Since his wife’s tragic passing, Neeson has been left to care for his two children Michael and Daniel alone.
"I wouldn't say that I'm a strict father," the Antrim native said.
"I'd say I am a fair, conservative father. I put emphasis on traditional values in their upbringing. I want my sons to become loyal, honest and faithful human beings."
Neeson has said in the past that his sons are huge fans of his original ‘Taken’ film, even asking their father to record famous lines from the movie as their voicemail messages!
‘Taken 2’ has found massive success in the US box office during its opening weekend when it scooped up $50 million, proving that Neeson is still a force to be reckoned with.