Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Taken 2’ star Liam Neeson says he misses his wife Natasha Richardson ‘every day’
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2012 at 09:46 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Natasha Richardson and Liam Neeson|
"I do miss my wife every day, more than anything," Neeson told German magazine In.
Richardson passed away after a tragic ski accident led to a severe head injury in 2009. Since his wife’s tragic passing, Neeson has been left to care for his two children Michael and Daniel alone.
"I wouldn't say that I'm a strict father," the Antrim native said.
"I'd say I am a fair, conservative father. I put emphasis on traditional values in their upbringing. I want my sons to become loyal, honest and faithful human beings."
Neeson has said in the past that his sons are huge fans of his original ‘Taken’ film, even asking their father to record famous lines from the movie as their voicemail messages!
‘Taken 2’ has found massive success in the US box office during its opening weekend when it scooped up $50 million, proving that Neeson is still a force to be reckoned with.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...