Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Sweet One Direction’s Niall Horan doesn’t talk to his Dad about his sex life
Posted on Friday, May 25, 2012 at 10:20 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
In a recent interview Niall’s father Bobby revealed he didn’t think that his pop star son was still a virgin. But 18-year-old Niall said despite talking to his dad all the time, they don't talk about their his love life.
When asked by Digital Spy if he was embarrassed by his father's comments the heartthrob said: “Erm...not really I suppose”.
“I don’t get to see him much these days, but I’ve got my private life and he’s got his. I try to keep him away from those kinds of things,” the Mullingar native said.
“We’re always talking to each other — we’re close,” he added.
Niall and his band mates Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne jetted into the U.S. last Sunday for their first headline tour.
Since the release of their debut single ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ less than a year ago, the band have enjoyed huge success both at home and abroad.