Suzanne Somers slammed by Whoopi Goldberg over Patrick Swayze comments
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Suzanne Somers has been strongly criticized by Whoopi Goldberg over her comments that Patrick Swayze should not have undergone chemotherapy for his pancreatic cancer.
Goldberg stated “In case she doesn't know, Patrick did everything and went everywhere to try and stay healthy as long as he could.”
She added that Somers “should know better”
Somers , born Suzanne Mahoney into an Irish Catholic family in Los Angeles, and famous for 70’s hit sitcom “Three’s Company” told a Canadian reporter that Swayze would have extended his life by using alternative methods, not chemotherapy.
Somers says she made a mistake and didn't know the person she was speaking to was a reporter .
"I was not informed or aware I was being interviewed. I would never have been so insensitive as to offer a public statement so close to his untimely passing. I sincerely apologize if my comment has caused any additional pain to his family during this difficult time. I send my deepest condolences for their loss."
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...