Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Susan Boyle's life is to be turned into a Hollywood blockbuster
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 12:18 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
And Susan, 51, has already decided who she wants to play her manager - Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney.
She said: "It's wishful thinking. But it's Hollywood... anything can happen."
Susan - whose story is already the subject of a stage show titled 'I Dreamed A Dream' - recently revealed she wanted Julie Walters to play her in a film about her life as she's a big fan of the 'Harry Potter' actress.
She said: "My story will make a great film. We are in the middle of negotiations just now for a film about my life.
"There's only one person I'd love to play me - and that's Julie Walters. She would do the job and you just know she would do my story justice."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...