Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Susan Boyle sleeps with Donny Osmond every night
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 at 09:59 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
Susan - who recently performed alongside Donny at a show in Las Vegas - said: "I have a blanket with Donny's face on it. And yes, I sleep underneath it at night. We presented Donny with a blanket with my face on it, too. Does he sleep underneath it? Not with his wife there! I've met Debbie and she's a lovely lady."
When she met Donny, Susan said he was the ultimate gentleman and even helped her walk on to the stage as she was struggling with her high heels.
She told Britain's HELLO! magazine: "I wasn't nervous. My only problem was trying not to trip on the polished stage in my six-inch heels. I've never worn a pair that high and could hardly walk. Donny was helpful - he put his arm around me and held my hand. But I was too shy to say anything."