Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Susan Boyle rarely sees her cat anymore
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 11:06 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Susan Boyle and her cat Pebbles|
She said: "Pebbles is doing good, she's being looked after by Pam, she's 13 now.
"Do I see her often? I get to hear about her, she's OK. I'll send her a postcard now and again."
Next year, Susan will perform in a musical about her own life and she can't wait for the show to go on the road.
She told 'BBC Breakfast': "I'm too modest to say but yes it's about a woman who was born to be Susan Boyle. It's something different, a new project, I'm really looking forward to it."
The former talent show star also offered advice to hopefuls searching for success on similar programmes, urging them to enjoy the experience and take advantage of the help and advice they are offered.
She said: "Take it all in your stride and enjoy it. You get expert help while you're there so there's no reason why you can't enjoy it."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...