Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Susan Boyle rarely sees her cat anymore
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 11:06 AM
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
- Denise Richards has retained custody of Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen's sons
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato got a new tattoo by Bang Bang
- Carey Mulligan and ‘The Great Gatsby’ cast dazzle on Cannes red carpet
|Susan Boyle and her cat Pebbles|
She said: "Pebbles is doing good, she's being looked after by Pam, she's 13 now.
"Do I see her often? I get to hear about her, she's OK. I'll send her a postcard now and again."
Next year, Susan will perform in a musical about her own life and she can't wait for the show to go on the road.
She told 'BBC Breakfast': "I'm too modest to say but yes it's about a woman who was born to be Susan Boyle. It's something different, a new project, I'm really looking forward to it."
The former talent show star also offered advice to hopefuls searching for success on similar programmes, urging them to enjoy the experience and take advantage of the help and advice they are offered.
She said: "Take it all in your stride and enjoy it. You get expert help while you're there so there's no reason why you can't enjoy it."