Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Susan Boyle rarely sees her cat anymore
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 at 11:06 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Susan Boyle and her cat Pebbles|
She said: "Pebbles is doing good, she's being looked after by Pam, she's 13 now.
"Do I see her often? I get to hear about her, she's OK. I'll send her a postcard now and again."
Next year, Susan will perform in a musical about her own life and she can't wait for the show to go on the road.
She told 'BBC Breakfast': "I'm too modest to say but yes it's about a woman who was born to be Susan Boyle. It's something different, a new project, I'm really looking forward to it."
The former talent show star also offered advice to hopefuls searching for success on similar programmes, urging them to enjoy the experience and take advantage of the help and advice they are offered.
She said: "Take it all in your stride and enjoy it. You get expert help while you're there so there's no reason why you can't enjoy it."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...