Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Susan Boyle parties in her new dream house
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at 04:01 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Susan Boyle partied the weekend away with a house warming for close friends and family in her new five-bedroom house, in West Lothian, Scotland.
The new £300,000 property is located in her hometown of Blackburn and is an upgrade on her previous modest council house.
The 1,700 square foot home includes a top-of-the range kitchen, three bathrooms, a double garage and solar panels.
The “Britain’s Got Talent” star had security issues in her last home after she interrupted a burglar last year. The teenage boy fled from the scene when Boyle arrived home.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...