Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Susan Boyle is 'ashamed' of her temper tantrums
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 at 10:46 AM
- Lindsay Lohan has never been better, according to her mother Dina
- Amanda Bynes allegedly lunged at a fan after he tried to take her photograph on Friday
- ‘Glee’ actor Matthew Morrison wants a musical collaboration with Adam Levine
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly ‘making life hell’ for staff and other patients at the Betty Ford clinic
- Gerard Butler has split from girlfriend Madalina Ghenea
She said: "I'm ashamed to admit it, but yes. But I'm getting a wee bit older now and I'm more used to it. You get nothing done by shouting and bawling. I'm not proud of it but I was known as the Miss Piggy of temper."
The 'Wild Horses' hitmaker – who famously declared she had "never been kissed" when auditioning for 'Britain's Got Talent' also admitted she is "lonely" and wants to find a "special" man who can "calm" her down.
More entertainment news on IrishCentral
Did President John F Kennedy steal his inauguration speech? - VIDEO
Mickey Rourke on possible‘Sin City 2’ role: ‘depends on how bad they want me’
Speaking on forthcoming documentary 'Susan Boyle: An Unlikely Superstar', she said: "Am I lonely? I would be lying if I said otherwise. I often say how lonely I am.
"You feel it sometimes at night. You just hope the job that you've got wins you new friends and maybe one day that vital person.
"He would have to be kind, loving and maybe someone who could keep me calm. Someone special. Someone extra special. There's plenty of time."
'Susan Boyle: An Unlikely Superstar' airs on ITV1 on Friday (04.11.11).
Here's a clip of Susan Boyle singing for the Pope: