Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Suri Cruise is learning Mandarin at private Avenues school in NYC
Posted on Saturday, September 29, 2012 at 09:55 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Suri and Tom Cruise|
The six-year-old daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes has reportedly been signed up to the Chinese language course at her new school Avenues in New York City and could even travel to one of the institute’s planned overseas branches when she gets older.
A source told RadarOnline: “Suri is going to be learning Mandarin. She is in the programme for the Lower School which focuses on Chinese, and this is a great foundation for her.”
Suri recently started attending the $40,000-a-year private school which has a rooftop playground, along with a main gym that includes full-size basketball and volleyball court.
It is part of a series of "world schools" and will also have branches in China, India, Africa and Europe, along with other US cities.
Katie and Suri made a fresh start New York following the actress’ split from Tom and the school is just a few blocks from their apartment in Chelsea.
Tom's attorney Bert Fields recently revealed the 'Rock of Ages' star was calling Suri twice a day as he wants to play a big part in her life even though he is busy shooting a movie in England while she is in New York with her mother.
He said: "Tom has been in England shooting a film. He calls Suri every day, sometimes twice a day.
"He loves Suri and is a constant presence in her life. As in the past, when he's shooting in a foreign country, he has to rely on daily phone calls."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...