Supermodel Coco Rocha to sue Elle magazine over Photo-shopped nipple
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Elle Brazil's cover shot of Coco Rocha|
Irish Canadian model Coco Rocha (23) is set to sue Elle Brazil after breaking the “no nudity” clause in her contract.
Rocha, who was originally spotted by a model scout while competing in Irish dance, has been a strong advocate of women having a positive attitude towards the female form and also for her “no-nudity policy”.
However it seems that Elle Brazil went too far and dabbled in some creative cut-and-pasting on Coco’s breasts.
Writing on her blog Rocha said “As a high fashion model I have long had a policy of no nudity or partial nudity in my photo shoots. For my recent Elle Brazil cover shoot I wore a body suit under a sheer dress which I now find was Photoshopped out to give the impression of me showing much more skin than I was, or am comfortable with. This was specifically against my expressed verbal and written direction to the entire team that they not do so. I’m extremely disappointed that my wishes and contract was ignored. I strongly believe every model has a right to set rules for how she is portrayed and for me these rules were clearly circumvented.”
Elle Brazil should really know better than to mess with Coco Rocha. She was one of the first models to speak frankly about eating disorders in the trade. She also sits on the advisory board for The Model Alliance, which is dedicated to improving the working conditions of models and persuading the industry to take better care of its young women.