Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Summer loving, happened so fast -- Conor Kennedy spotted kissing Taylor Swift in Cape Cod
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 09:24 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy|
The talented star's own star-crossed affair with Conor Kennedy is going from strength to strength, with the besotted pair enjoying another romantic weekend in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts this week.
Swift, 22, and RFK's Jr's son, 18, were spotted together on Friday kissing and canoodling on a dock in the picturesque seaside town, which means that neither party cares what cameramen or onlookers think about it.
According to People Magazine, Swift recently purchased a house in town, so she has plans to linger. On Friday she was seen wearing red shorts and a dark shirt with white polka dots, while Kennedy – the son of RFK Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy – wore a gray T-shirt and blue-and-white board shorts.
On Saturday the couple reportedly attended the wedding of Conor's cousin Kyle Kennedy, the daughter of the late Michael Kennedy and Victoria Gifford Kennedy, on Beacon Hill in Boston.
Then on Sunday the happy pair were back on Cape Cod and attended mass at Our Lady of Victory Church in the town.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...