Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 21-year-old model has been dating the 'Hangover 3' actor since meeting at the Elle Style Awards in London in February and insiders say the British beauty instigated their romance.
A source said: "Suki asked Harvey Weinstein to introduce her to Bradley because she said she needed to meet him. She wanted him and went after him. Now they're together all the time."
Although the relationship is casual right now, Suki is hoping the 38-year-old actor will soon want it to get serious, though she is currently content just to be with him.
The insider added to Us Weekly magazine: "She understands his packed schedule which he appreciates. Bradley really has a thing for her right now.
"She would like something more serious but knows what he's about and accepts that. She's just happy to be with him for now, she has such a crush."
While the new couple are growing increasingly close, Suki's former boyfriend Miles Kane - who she split from late last year - recently predicted their romance won't last because of the age gap between them.
The rocker said: "She is a 21-year-old girl and you forget how young she is. I don't know how old he is - what, 40 or something? She is a young girl and I'm sure he'll realize that."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...