Stuart Townsend quits Kenneth Branagh's 'Thor' citing creative differences
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Townsend, 37, who was down to play Fandral, quit the movie just days before the cast was set to start shooting.
It's now known who was the cause of Townsend's "creative differences" but fellow Irish man Kenneth Branagh is down as the director.
Townsend's role will now go to little-known actor Joshua Dallas.
Let's hope Townsend doesn't rue walking off Thor.
And we all know how that particular movie fared...