Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Striptease' actress Demi Moore has left rehab
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2012 at 07:38 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The troubled actress has reportedly checked herself out of Utah's Cirque Lodge facility – where she was rumored to have been receiving treatment for "an eating disorder and addiction issues" – to go "on vacation" at an undisclosed location.
A source told E!: "She's in no rush to get back to L.A. She's on total lock-down and only talking to a small group of people."
Demi – who was hospitalized in January after suffering a seizure – was recently said to be taking her recovery very seriously.
Win a round trip, seven-night vacation to Ireland this St. Patrick’s Day
What’s going on in Ireland in March - St Patrick’s Day events, music, festivals, and more
A friend previously explained: "She is totally committed to getting better.
"Demi has a long way to go, but she is getting better. She has many days where she feels great."
Last month, Rumer Willis - the 49-year-old star's eldest daughter with ex-husband Bruce Willis – revealed Demi, who split from husband Ashton Kutcher in November amid speculation he had cheated on her, is on the "road to recovery" and insisted the whole family "believe in her."
The 23-year-old actress said: "Of course the situation weighs heavily on me.
"My mother is on the road to recovery. It's slow going but we believe in her."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...