Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Striptease' actress Demi Moore has left rehab
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2012 at 07:38 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
The troubled actress has reportedly checked herself out of Utah's Cirque Lodge facility – where she was rumored to have been receiving treatment for "an eating disorder and addiction issues" – to go "on vacation" at an undisclosed location.
A source told E!: "She's in no rush to get back to L.A. She's on total lock-down and only talking to a small group of people."
Demi – who was hospitalized in January after suffering a seizure – was recently said to be taking her recovery very seriously.
Win a round trip, seven-night vacation to Ireland this St. Patrick’s Day
What’s going on in Ireland in March - St Patrick’s Day events, music, festivals, and more
A friend previously explained: "She is totally committed to getting better.
"Demi has a long way to go, but she is getting better. She has many days where she feels great."
Last month, Rumer Willis - the 49-year-old star's eldest daughter with ex-husband Bruce Willis – revealed Demi, who split from husband Ashton Kutcher in November amid speculation he had cheated on her, is on the "road to recovery" and insisted the whole family "believe in her."
The 23-year-old actress said: "Of course the situation weighs heavily on me.
"My mother is on the road to recovery. It's slow going but we believe in her."