Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Stop harping and get over him guest tells Rory McIlroy's former lover Holly Sweeney
Posted on Monday, April 09, 2012 at 08:31 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
Sweeney is hosting a dinner in the Irish reality TV show “Come Dine with Me,” which is to air on TV3.
“My theme is a tennis and golf theme. I chose it tonight because I used to go out with Rory," she said, according to the Irish Independent.
McIlroy is a star golfer and his new girlfriend is former world number one Caroline Wozniacki.
"The tennis thing is obviously a little joke because Caroline is world No 1," she added.
Locket of hair from Michael Collins’ dead body to be auctioned off in Dublin
IrishCentral's special Titanic Centenary Commemoration section
The Independent reports that one of the guests at the dinner thought Sweeney should concentrate more on how her life is going.
"For a woman who is trying to move on from a previous relationship and rebuild her life and establish her own personality she should stop harping on about golf to be perfectly honest," said magazine publisher Michael O'Doherty.
McIlroy and Wozniacki have been an item since last year and is one of sport’s most famous couples.
McIlroy is currently second in the men’s world golf rankings and Wozniacki is sixth in the women’s world golf rankings.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...