Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Steven Tyler is reportedly set to marry for a third time
Posted on Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 08:29 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Erin Brady & Steven Tyler (inquisitr.com)|
The 63-year-old musician has been wed twice before, to model Cyrinda Foxe from 1978 to 1987, and clothes designer Teresa Barrick from 1988 until 2006.
Steven started dating Erin shortly after his second divorce.
The ‘American Idol’ judge recently told how he was “ashamed” of his womanising past, and that he had been issued a wake up call by Erin after she had seen how “badly” he could behave.
He said: “There was some behaviour I am ashamed of and I shouldn't have done, I don’t want to hurt anybody again. For all the divorces I’ve had, I hurt those girls deeply. There was some behaviour that I’m ashamed of and I shouldn’t have done.”
Steven has four children, 34-year-old Liv Tyler - from a short relationship with model Bebe Buell - Mia, 33, from his marriage to Cyrinda, and daughter Chelsea, 22, and 21-year-old son Taj with Teresa.