Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Stacy Keibler was a cheerleader at a basketball game between US President Barack Obama and George Clooney
Posted on Friday, May 18, 2012 at 10:46 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|George Clooney and Barack Obama|
Following the event, which raked in $15million for Obama's re-election campaign, actor Tobey Maguire joined the pair for the playoff.
She told People: "I was a cheerleader on the side. George and Obama were on the same team, so they both [won]. It made it easy."
Stacy also said it was "an honor" to have organized a fundraising event for the American leader.
She added: "To have the President at our house was such an unbelievable honor. I would say that there is such an energy and a presence, and I felt almost speechless."
Obama is expected to attend a benefit thrown by actress Eva Longoria and entertainer Ricky Martin in New York City on Monday (May 14).
'Glee' co-creator Ryan Murphy has also said that he will host a dinner for the politician who recently announced his support of gay marriage.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...