Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Stacy Keibler was a cheerleader at a basketball game between US President Barack Obama and George Clooney
Posted on Friday, May 18, 2012 at 10:46 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|George Clooney and Barack Obama|
Following the event, which raked in $15million for Obama's re-election campaign, actor Tobey Maguire joined the pair for the playoff.
She told People: "I was a cheerleader on the side. George and Obama were on the same team, so they both [won]. It made it easy."
Stacy also said it was "an honor" to have organized a fundraising event for the American leader.
She added: "To have the President at our house was such an unbelievable honor. I would say that there is such an energy and a presence, and I felt almost speechless."
Obama is expected to attend a benefit thrown by actress Eva Longoria and entertainer Ricky Martin in New York City on Monday (May 14).
'Glee' co-creator Ryan Murphy has also said that he will host a dinner for the politician who recently announced his support of gay marriage.