Stacy Keibler insists her split from George Clooney isn't ‘that big of a deal’
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|George Clooney & Stacy Keibler|
The blonde beauty wishes she had a juicier story to tell about the end of her two-year romance with the A-list actor earlier this month, insisting there's "no real story" behind the couple's amicable split.
She said: "For me, it's just what it is. There's no real story. I almost wish I had a story because it would make it so much easier, because everyone's so interested. To me, it's not really that big of a deal. It's just life and now, you know, new beginnings."
The former WWE wrestler dined with a host of George's Hollywood pals during their time together, but she reveals that one particular dinner guest - US President Barack Obama - rendered her "speechless".
In an interview on 'The Sam Roberts Show' on American radio, she said: "I'm never really star-struck by people, but meeting him for the first time - no matter which party you're on - he's got such an energy about him, he's very charming, so I was a little speechless when I first met him."
Stacy, 33, found fame as a feisty WWE Diva between 2001 and 2006, and while wrestling has a niche following, she was surprised to learn that many Hollywood executives knew about her grappling past when she transitioned into acting and presenting.
She explained: "I remember when I first moved to Los Angeles, a lot of the executives at the film studios were big wrestling fans. I'd be set up with a general meeting with someone, thinking they had no idea, and they'd say, 'What is it that you're doing right now?' And they knew everything!"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...