Stacy Keibler insists her split from George Clooney isn't ‘that big of a deal’
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|George Clooney & Stacy Keibler|
The blonde beauty wishes she had a juicier story to tell about the end of her two-year romance with the A-list actor earlier this month, insisting there's "no real story" behind the couple's amicable split.
She said: "For me, it's just what it is. There's no real story. I almost wish I had a story because it would make it so much easier, because everyone's so interested. To me, it's not really that big of a deal. It's just life and now, you know, new beginnings."
The former WWE wrestler dined with a host of George's Hollywood pals during their time together, but she reveals that one particular dinner guest - US President Barack Obama - rendered her "speechless".
In an interview on 'The Sam Roberts Show' on American radio, she said: "I'm never really star-struck by people, but meeting him for the first time - no matter which party you're on - he's got such an energy about him, he's very charming, so I was a little speechless when I first met him."
Stacy, 33, found fame as a feisty WWE Diva between 2001 and 2006, and while wrestling has a niche following, she was surprised to learn that many Hollywood executives knew about her grappling past when she transitioned into acting and presenting.
She explained: "I remember when I first moved to Los Angeles, a lot of the executives at the film studios were big wrestling fans. I'd be set up with a general meeting with someone, thinking they had no idea, and they'd say, 'What is it that you're doing right now?' And they knew everything!"
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...