Stacy Keibler heading to Europe on vacation after split with George Clooney
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 33-year-old former WWE wrestler wants to getaway and have some time on her own as she comes to terms with the end of the couple's relationship after over two years of dating.
However, she will not be staying at George's residence on Lake Como in Italy.
A source told E! News: "She spent a ton of time in Europe last summer and is still is hoping to do the same this summer. She loves living in the moment and living her life to the fullest that she can, so traveling and exploring is very important to her and she does it as much as she can."
Stacy will "carve out" time from promoting new cooking reality TV show 'Supermarket Superstar' - on which she is the host -in Los Angeles - to go on vacation.
The couple called time on their romance after spending American Independence Day apart last Thursday (04.07.13), with George, 52, at Lake Como and Stacy attending a party in Malibu thrown by Madonna's manager Guy Oseary.
The couple reportedly split on good terms, as they realized there work commitments were getting in the way of their relationship and they were seeing each other less and less.
A source revealed: "They were friends before they started dating and they'll be friends after. It was a friendly [break-up] ... They haven't seen each other in a while and they've both been working so much, so in recent months, they've started growing apart."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...