Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Squirrel attack to blame for Niall Horan's knee surgery
Posted on Sunday, October 07, 2012 at 09:40 AM
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
Speaking on the Capital Breakfast Show with Dave Berry and Lisa Snowdon, he said: “Yeah a squirrel attacked me. So, I got attacked by a squirrel in Battersea Park. They’re dangerous. It’s rare.
“I’ve torn most of the ligaments in my knee. So no football for me”
“It’s early retirement now. I’ve got a floating knee-cap!”
Niall recently revealed he wants to meet his dream girl, but doesn't have the energy to go out on dates or look for a girlfriend because the band takes up so much of his time.
The 19-year-old singer confessed: "I'm still single. Not necessarily looking, but obviously if the right person came along....
"I'm so lazy, that when we're off I just want to sleep, I just like to chill, do nothing and sit on the couch for the weekend.
"[My ideal girl would be] cute, nice eyes, nice smile and carefree like me.
"Someone I can have fun with, and I know this sounds stupid, but someone you can hold a conversation with on a first date.
"It's not the easiest thing to do if you're having a dinner just looking at each other across the table, fiddling with your spaghetti."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...