South Park calls Sarah Jessica Parker 'Transvestite Donkey Witch'
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
I'm normally a fan of South Park but this is going way overboard.
As a big fan of the "Sex and the City" star, Sarah Jessica Parker, I really do think she was treated unfairly by South Park creators.
In a segment called, The Tale of Scrotie McBogger, the characters refer to the actress as "ugly" and a "transvestite donkey witch"
In the episode, which also pokes fun at reality TV sisters the Kardashians, the characters write a disgusting book after their teacher makes them read JD Salinger's novel "Catcher in the Rye."
The book mentions Sarah Jessica Parker's name 465 times and each time a character reads it they vomit.
South Park fans thought it was genius.
Parker's husband, Matthew Broderick defended his wife.