Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Socialite Paris Hilton says she doesn't trust people anymore
Posted on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 at 09:21 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
Paris admitted to being constantly on the lookout for a potential assassin, telling the Sunday Times newspaper: "I fear someone coming up behind me or out of the crowd".
Asked what she would tell her younger self, she admitted: "Be less trusting. There are people close to you who will use you up. Now I don't trust many outside my family. I suspect they are after something from me."
While the hotel heiress - who is currently loved-up with Spanish model River Viiperi - has been permanently shaken by the events, she is adamant she won't move house and has simply upped her security.
She sighed: "I hate being here alone, but now we have lasers and pressure-pad alarms and full-time armed guards. And I will not be driven out of my home by these events."
The 32-year-old star - who rose to fame alongside Nicole Richie on 'The Simple Life' in the early 2000s - also lamented the current state of reality TV and is worried her former show is to blame.
Paris is particularly upset by 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo', which encourages people to laugh at seven-year-old beauty pageant contestant Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson and her family.
She said: "That child is in a terrible place, with those relatives grabbing money around her. I feel bad that the early reality TV shows, which I was part of, have turned into that... that horror show."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...