Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Soccer star Wayne Rooney wants One Direction to play at his son’s third birthday
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 10:36 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
A source told the Daily Star newspaper: “He wants them to perform a few hits in the back garden at their mansion in Prestbury, Cheshire.
“Wayne’s particularly keen to hear them sing ‘What Makes You Beautiful’, a song he often sings to Kai to make him laugh.“He’s so keen he’s even using some of his famous connections in the hope that it will persuade Harry Styles and the rest of the lads to make an appearance.”
Recently One Direction’s rivals The Wanted performed at Romeo Beckham’s birthday party in Los Angeles after his mother Victoria approached them.
A source said: "Victoria has some handy connections with the band and it wasn't hard to get them along.
"The lads were in the States anyway preparing for the MTV VMAS and were happy to pop over.
"They met all Romeo's pals and posed for snaps. It's the easiest gig they've ever had."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...