Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
“Snow White and the Huntsman” star Kristen Stewart does whatever she likes - VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 09:12 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
Speaking to E! Online she said “I do whatever I want. You can't be ashamed of what you're doing if you're doing it honestly, and I am."
She continued, “Yeah, it's all good. Charlize [Theron] would have something hilarious to say to that, but I'm taking everything way too seriously right now."
What’s certain is that “Twilight” star Bella Swan isn’t letting all her success go to her head. She’s as laid back as ever while still pushing herself on the career front.
She continues, “I'm super challenged and satisfied, so I'm kind of distracted…I think this situation definitely pulls out the crazy in people…but if I was going to be a nutcase, I'd probably be a nutcase doing anything. Right now I'm just pretty happy, so I figure just forge ahead!"
And forging ahead is what she’s doing. “Snow White and the Huntsman” has already premiered in London and her next movie “On the Road” is set for the big screen during the Cannes Film Festival at the end of this month.
Here’s Kristin’s interview with Giuliana Rancic:
Here’s the trailer for “Snow White and the Huntsman”: