Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Snow White and the Huntsman' actress Kristen Stewart loves eating traditional English pies
Posted on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 10:32 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
She revealed: "We filmed five months in London. I'm so used to living in Los Angeles that I loved being in a big city. London is wonderful, especially if you like steak and kidney pie."
Kristen is currently travelling the world promoting the movie - which also stars Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth and is based on the classic Brothers Grimm fairytale - and although she enjoys the trips she hates having to wear gowns on the red carpet.
The 'Twilight' star - who is due to attend the Cannes Film Festival this week - is known for her alternative fashion sense and she doesn't enjoy having to get dressed up for the cameras.
In an interview with the New York Post newspaper, she said: "We're doing Cannes, and then there's the screening in New York on May 29 and the opening June 1. That means gowns. I hate gowns so much. Just wear them once and give them back. After the opening, I go home."
The other thing that Kristen hates about being away from her home in Los Angeles is that she has to leave her two pet dogs behind, and she is always desperate to see them by the time she returns to the US.
She said: "Now I only want to be with my boys. I'm dying when I'm away from them. My two mutts. A yellow Lab and a shepherd. I can't stand it. They're what I miss."