Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Sir Paul McCartney was 'very emotional' watching a new documentary about George Harrison
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2011 at 09:44 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|George Harrison and Paul McCartney|
He told the Sunday Telegraph newspaper: "I was impressed - it actually really reminded me again what I already knew, which was how cool George was.
"Of course, it was very emotional for me too. But it was really good."
Alongside the documentary on George, last year also saw the release of 'LennoNYC', about another Beatles bandmate, John Lennon - who was assassinated in 1980 - but Paul doesn't feel he's ready for a documentary about himself yet.
He said: "I think you gotta die for that. I dunno. I'm not really that interested in me. I'd rather watch someone else. You know, I'm not good at watching me.
"I'm more interested in other people. I know about me. And I'm satisfied with what I know about me."
Paul's latest album, the soundtrack to ballet 'Ocean's Kingdom' is released today.