Sir Paul McCartney is lining up Brad Pitt and Sean Penn for his next music video
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
The 71-year-old music icon will release his sixteenth solo album 'New' next month and while the 'Gangster Squad' star has already filmed his cameo, he also wants the 'World War Z' actor for his next promotional clip.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Macca has the biggest pulling power in the industry. He can get anyone he wants because he's such a legend.
"A stellar list of people has been drawn up but Brad and Sean are the big names.
"Sean jumped at the chance to appear alongside Sir Paul and Macca is confident Brad will follow suit. It depends on his film scheduling."
The 'Hey Jude' hitmaker's next video has a "brilliant" concept, but those involved are making sure its details stay a secret for now.
The insider added: "The videos' concept is brilliant but everyone's staying tight-lipped about the project."
And Paul is no stranger to bringing in A-list stars after Johnny Depp and Natalie Portman mimed his lyrics and used sign language for his 'My Valentine' video last year.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...