Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Sinead O'Connor's new album "How About I Be Me (And You Be You?)" is "all down to the c**k" - VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 08:13 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
She told The Word magazine: "I always liked the idea that you listened to my records like reading the diaries of someone recovering from very severe abuse.
"A journey documented musically, and the whole point of the journey is to get happy. There's no point taking the journey if, at the end of it, you're going to be f**king miserable. But it's all down to the c**k, obviously. As it always is."
Sinead has previously made public pleas for sex and she admits she did so to cause trouble.
She said: "It was amusing, because we're still a very repressed country about sexuality. It was hilarious, reactions and reactions, six weeks of complete f**king mayhem which was just the best six weeks I've ever had in my life!"
Sinéad O'Connor - The Wolf Is Getting Married @ El Rey Theatre 2/20/2012: