Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Sinead O'Connor's new album "How About I Be Me (And You Be You?)" is "all down to the c**k" - VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 08:13 AM
- Evangeline Lilly accused "Hobbit" co-star Orlando Bloom of lying about them getting drunk
- Niall Horan's mother went without to make sure her children had Christmas presents
- Charlie Sheen has shut down production on 'Anger Management' several times
- One Direction's Niall Horan is dating a Victoria's Secret "Angel"
- Fifty Shades of Grey star Jamie Dornan is a new dad
She told The Word magazine: "I always liked the idea that you listened to my records like reading the diaries of someone recovering from very severe abuse.
"A journey documented musically, and the whole point of the journey is to get happy. There's no point taking the journey if, at the end of it, you're going to be f**king miserable. But it's all down to the c**k, obviously. As it always is."
Sinead has previously made public pleas for sex and she admits she did so to cause trouble.
She said: "It was amusing, because we're still a very repressed country about sexuality. It was hilarious, reactions and reactions, six weeks of complete f**king mayhem which was just the best six weeks I've ever had in my life!"
Sinéad O'Connor - The Wolf Is Getting Married @ El Rey Theatre 2/20/2012:
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith...
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'...
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France...
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry...
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift...
- Did Gabriel Byrne and Madonna get very friendly as new book alleges? ...