Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Sinead O'Connor believes sex is "godly"
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 at 07:29 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 'Nothing Compares 2 U' singer - who has previously hit out at the Catholic Church, ripping up a picture of the Pope on live television - admits she has a "filthy" side but does not believe sex in any form should be "shameful".
She said: "I can talk about anything. To me, I may be rude and filthy; I'm also very sweet, and very loving and very affectionate.
"To me, sex is a godly, sacred thing. It doesn't matter, as long as it's consensual, no one gets hurt, or does anything against their will. So to me, there's nothing shameful about, you know, boning."
Despite being better known for her witty quips than for her music on occasions, Sinead admits she would not want to stop being funny because she wants to be herself.
She said: "I feel I have to be me. I understand where people are coming from when they say [it distracts from the music], but my mission in life since I became famous is to remain myself no matter f**king what."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...