Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Sinead O'Connor believes sex is "godly"
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 at 07:29 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 'Nothing Compares 2 U' singer - who has previously hit out at the Catholic Church, ripping up a picture of the Pope on live television - admits she has a "filthy" side but does not believe sex in any form should be "shameful".
She said: "I can talk about anything. To me, I may be rude and filthy; I'm also very sweet, and very loving and very affectionate.
"To me, sex is a godly, sacred thing. It doesn't matter, as long as it's consensual, no one gets hurt, or does anything against their will. So to me, there's nothing shameful about, you know, boning."
Despite being better known for her witty quips than for her music on occasions, Sinead admits she would not want to stop being funny because she wants to be herself.
She said: "I feel I have to be me. I understand where people are coming from when they say [it distracts from the music], but my mission in life since I became famous is to remain myself no matter f**king what."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...