Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Simon Cowell thinks One Direction’s would make excellent ‘X Factor’ judges
Posted on Friday, September 14, 2012 at 09:37 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
He said: “It would probably be between Louis and Harry.”
However, Simon couldn’t resist a cheeky dig at his US ‘X Factor’ co-judge Demi Lovato when, referring to her crush on Irish born Niall, he said: “Demi, you would probably choose Niall.”
Meanwhile, L.A. Reid revealed he loves watching Demi and Simon fighting because they have great chemistry.
Speaking at the ‘X Factor’ screening and handprint ceremony at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Tuesday, he said: “It’s like, here we go again. It’s quite entertaining. It shows we all have amazing chemistry.”
The trio are joined on the panel by Britney Spears who also attended the event.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...