Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Simon Cowell thinks One Direction’s would make excellent ‘X Factor’ judges
Posted on Friday, September 14, 2012 at 09:37 AM
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
He said: “It would probably be between Louis and Harry.”
However, Simon couldn’t resist a cheeky dig at his US ‘X Factor’ co-judge Demi Lovato when, referring to her crush on Irish born Niall, he said: “Demi, you would probably choose Niall.”
Meanwhile, L.A. Reid revealed he loves watching Demi and Simon fighting because they have great chemistry.
Speaking at the ‘X Factor’ screening and handprint ceremony at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Tuesday, he said: “It’s like, here we go again. It’s quite entertaining. It shows we all have amazing chemistry.”
The trio are joined on the panel by Britney Spears who also attended the event.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...