Simon Cowell tells Jay Leno he's engaged
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
It is official.
Simon Cowell and girlfriend make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy are engaged.
People magazine is reporting that Cowell confirmed the news during on interview with Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show."
Leno asked him: "Are rumors you're engaged true?"
Cowell said: "Are they true? Well, I do have somebody in my life now, Jay, yes. And I kinda made a decision this year to make somebody happy."
Leno asked about the ring Hussainy has been wearing, saying "I thought she broke her arm."
Cowell said "It's quite a big one, yes."
Cowell then said "I am blushing."
Later, Hussainy to joined the two men on stage and then Cowell suggested Leno could as flower girl at the couple's wedding.