Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Simon Cowell loves One Direction's new album - says 'Take Me Home' is fantastic
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2012 at 10:39 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Simon tweeted: "I heard most of the new one direction album today. It really is a fantastic album. I can't wait for you guys to hear it.
"When you hear or see something you have been a part of which is fantastic you realise how important your partners are. I am very lucky. (sic)"
The 'One Thing' hitmakers are set to release the LP in November and first single 'Live While We're Young' is already proving popular with their loyal fans, breaking a world record with 8.24 million views on VEVO within 24 hours of being posted online.
Simon tweeted last week: "Glad you all seem to like the new one d single. You are amazing fans. (sic)"
The group - Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson - recently admitted their second album is a big departure from their first pop offering.
Niall said: "It's a million miles away from our old album. It's a bit more of a live-sounding album. The drums are a bit harder."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...