‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The 'Place Beyond The Pines' star - who is dating British model Suki Waterhouse - loves being in a relationship and having a special bond with someone and believes friendship is the key to a successful romance.
He told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "I consider myself to be a romantic. I love the company of a great woman.
"I think a relationship works best when both partners have a certain ease in the way they relate to each other and there's a level of harmony that goes beyond just physical attraction.
"There's nothing better when you're able to share that kind of closeness."
Bradley, 38, met Suki, 20, at the Elle Style Awards in London in February and has been wooing her ever since, despite the age gap and distance between them, recently whisking her off to Paris for a romantic mini-break.
In fact, the Hollywood hunk - who split from 'Star Trek Into Darkness' star Zoe Saldana last year - admits he often gets carried away with his feelings, and likes to spoil girls by copying big romantic gestures from movies.
Bradley said: "I'm trying to be more reflective because I have a tendency to lose perspective.
"But that's probably a good thing. Romance is an art form and we probably shouldn't try to manipulate our affections.
"I've learnt a lot by watching movies and how they present the idea of romance and trying to take the best things about how a couple can enjoy being together."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...