Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Silver Linings Playbook' star Bradley Cooper thinks his life is getting 'crazier'
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2013 at 08:15 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Cooper told People.com, "It just gets crazier and crazier."
While Cooper has been the focus of a lot of tabloid fodder lately - namely, his bizarre breakup with model Laura Simpson over a foot fetish - he insists that he still lives a very "normal" life.
"One of the things I love doing is to go to a theater and watch a movie by myself. My life's very normal."
Normal or crazy life, Cooper is still surprised by the response his work can draw. Last month, the actor participated in a talk with military veterans at Walter Reed Army Medical Centre in Washington on Thursday and was overwhelmed by the response he received.
He said: "A lot of vets have reached out saying they can really identify with Pat Solitano (his 'Silver Linings Playbook' character). So we screened the movie last night - we thought 50 people would attend, and there were 200! We spent three hours there talking with them.
"We made this movie knowing it was personal for [director] David [O. Russell], but it's also become personal for so many people who have watched the movie." See more: Irish Entertainment Blog , Irish American