'Side Effects' star Rooney Mara isn't fazed by nude scenes
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
While the 'Side Effects' actress isn't a fan of gratuitous nudity in movies, she isn't adverse to stripping off onscreen because she doesn't think it's a big deal.
She told Interview magazine: “I certainly don’t want to be involved in anything that is gratuitous, but I don’t think the human body is something to be ashamed of. Every other person on the planet has the same parts as I do. So seeing them shouldn’t be a huge shock to most people.”
While she isn't worried about baring all oncreen, Rooney sometimes stresses about what would happen her latest work if she died during filming.
She said: “Sometimes I think about that—like, ‘Okay, if I died right now, would they have to reshoot the whole film? Or would they be able to edit around it.’ Then I think through the scenes that are left to shoot, and weigh if they would be able to finish it or not.”
Rooney also revealed she tries to eat healthily although junk food can be her downfall.
The 27-year-old actress explained: “I try to eat food that hasn’t been washed in ammonia and then packaged in the shape of breaded dinosaurs filled with cheese—even though those are very tasty. I like to eat food that can actually make it through the 20-plus feet of my small intestine.”