Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Sherlock Holmes'" Robert Downey Jr. starting to 'stress' about turning 50
Posted on Monday, December 05, 2011 at 09:05 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Robert Downey Jr|
The ‘Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows’ star – who also has an 18-year-old son Indio, from his previous marriage to Deborah Falconer – said: “It’s funny. I used to say that I’d welcome a bullet to the forehead if I ever ended up as a 40-something, remarried, marketable, big-action movie dad living in a cosy cul-de-sac in suburban LA. Now I am that guy.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Irish town name deemed to be offensive by Facebook
US Irish targeted in British tabloid phone hacking probe
“It just goes to show that I usually don’t know what’s good for me in life. But I’m getting better at knowing that stuff. I don’t need to rub against the grain nearly as much as I used to. I’m 46 now, so the countdown to my half-century has begun. I’d have to be completely deranged not to stress about that.”
However, Robert says he has no intention of slowing down as he wants to live life to the fullest.
He told Live! magazine: “Life is good. With a new baby on the way, maybe I ought to think about slowing down a little. But I can’t see that happening in the short term.”
Trailer for 'Sherlock Holmes 2':
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...