Shannen Doherty's ill dad attends DWTS, cheers daughter on
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
Shannen Doherty embraced her ailing father in an emotional moment after her second week jive routine on 'Dancing with the Stars."
The touching moment came after Doherty had performed a high energy jive with her partner Mark Ballas which helped them earn 20 points from the judges, two higer than last week.
The camera had flashed to her ill father during the routine and the bearded Mr. Doherty seemed deeply moved by his daughter's performance. He suffered a major stroke recently.
Doherty seemed poised throughout dressed as a high school girl with school tie and dark skirt. Judge Len Goodman who gave them the lowest scores thought she had lost control of the dance on a few occasions, but they finished a solid routine toloud applause from the crowd.
The positive judge's reaction and the wild applause from the crowd should guarantee the couple make it through to the next round