Shannen Doherty's ill dad attends DWTS, cheers daughter on
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Shannen Doherty embraced her ailing father in an emotional moment after her second week jive routine on 'Dancing with the Stars."
The touching moment came after Doherty had performed a high energy jive with her partner Mark Ballas which helped them earn 20 points from the judges, two higer than last week.
The camera had flashed to her ill father during the routine and the bearded Mr. Doherty seemed deeply moved by his daughter's performance. He suffered a major stroke recently.
Doherty seemed poised throughout dressed as a high school girl with school tie and dark skirt. Judge Len Goodman who gave them the lowest scores thought she had lost control of the dance on a few occasions, but they finished a solid routine toloud applause from the crowd.
The positive judge's reaction and the wild applause from the crowd should guarantee the couple make it through to the next round
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...