Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Shannen Doherty and Kate Gosselin clashed heads on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Posted on Thursday, March 25, 2010 at 11:36 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
"Dancing with the Stars" contestants, actress Shannen Doherty and reality television star, Kate Gosselin (above with 'Baywatch' babe Pamela Anderson) are said to have clashed heads on the show this week.
Sources say Gosselin really peeved Doherty off when she told her “I used to watch "90210" when I was a little girl!”
The Star reports that Doherty was fuming and walked away in anger.
Gosselin, a mother of eight, is only three years younger than Gosselin.
It is believed that the show's producers were trying to keep the divas apart to minimize the drama.
They even, apparently, went as far as scheduling their rehearsals at different times so the ladies wouldn't need to have much contact with each other.
A source close to Doherty told the Star, “If Kate doesn’t watch out, Shannen will bring out her claws and go right after Kate.”
The strange thing is we would expect Doherty and Pamela Anderson - also on the show- to be feuding because both women were married to Rick Salomon.
But according to a source on the show the pair are getting on great.
“They get along. They’ve both moved on,” says a source.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...