Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
"Shame" star Michael Fassbender has no time for love as career comes first
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2012 at 08:36 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The Kerry star recently enjoyed some steamy romps in the movie Shame but claims that’s the only action he’s had of late.
Fassbender has told journalists that his career takes priority over a relationship as his star rises.
He has also admitted that he ‘finds it difficult’ to be tied to someone thanks to his dedication to the movie industry.
“To be honest, relationships as a whole for me in this industry have been a difficult thing to maintain,” Fassbender told Bang Showbiz.
“It goes with the territory. I would be prepared to walk away from relationships because of my job. I wanted to give this everything and go for it 110%, so I guess my work has taken precedence over that.”
Previously linked with X Men: First Class co-star Zoe Kravitz, Fassbender admits he did seek counseling from a former girlfriend over his relationship issues.
He added: “It was something I thought I would try out. And I do think it’s a very helpful process, if there is an improvement at the end of it.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...